Reflections of a Texas Law Man

I don't claim to be a great legal philosopher, or even a half-ass one at that, but I do believe in the law and what it represents. I believe that so long as criminals perpetuate crimes against innocent victims, then I have a job to do and I'm going to do it.

03 November 2006

Greetings

Welcome, friend. I'm new to blogging but given my chosen field of occupation, information is a critical thing. And the worldwide web is full of information. Some good and some bad. But all useful to a degree.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions within these pages, my e-journal, if you will. I look forward to lively and thought-provoking conversation, as well. I enjoy conversations with people of different of opinions when we are able to rationally express ourselves and courteously listen to each other. Where I come from, that's what adults do. The kids are the ones doing the yelling and pouting around here.

I'm not going to promise daily postings but when inspiration hits, this'll be the first place I come to jot it all down.

Be safe.

Regards~Texas Law Man

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Welcome Law Man

6:21 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Blogopia needs a little law and order. Welcome.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Wind Dancer said...

Hey TxLawMan! I stumbled on your Blog site by accident, and boy am I EVER glad I did!! THESE are AWESOME! I hope to get to read more and more of MORE of your BLOG contributions!!!

Toni M. Ray
Palestine, Texas
'da Wind Dancer

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home